Don't miss out!
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Choosing a car seat...
- Back to school (Whoopee!)
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
Tag Archives: rock climbing
This weekend we went camping at Hell’s Gate National Park in Naivasha and had a blast! It’s been ages since we last visited the park, and I’ve been dying to check out the geothermal spa at Olkaria gate, so we … Continue reading
During our last camping trip a few weeks ago, Claire spent most of the weekend scrambling around the boulders by our campsite, and she was really good at it! This weekend we took her to Nairobi’s indoor rock climbing wall at Climb BlueSky, … Continue reading