Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- Homemade bubbles!
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- Kids' swimming lessons
- Homemade yoghurt
- Charcoal oven pizza catering
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
Tag Archives: rock climbing
This weekend we went camping at Hell’s Gate National Park in Naivasha and had a blast! It’s been ages since we last visited the park, and I’ve been dying to check out the geothermal spa at Olkaria gate, so we … Continue reading
During our last camping trip a few weeks ago, Claire spent most of the weekend scrambling around the boulders by our campsite, and she was really good at it! This weekend we took her to Nairobi’s indoor rock climbing wall at Climb BlueSky, … Continue reading