Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Homemade yoghurt
- Babywearing in Nairobi
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- What's been keeping me so busy...
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
- Champagne Ridge
Tag Archives: safety
For years now, I’ve been worried about our gas bottle storage in our kitchen. We have a gas stove and oven, and since we moved to our house (5 years ago!), the gas bottle has been stored in a small … Continue reading
I’m not much of a Pinterest mom – I bake ugly birthday cakes, I don’t have an impeccably decorated house, and I don’t make home-made Halloween costumes. Having said all that, I did find this idea on Pinterest – phone number … Continue reading