Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Champagne Ridge
- Quiet bins for the little ones (to keep the sanity!)
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
Tag Archives: school holiday
The long, cold, dark days of August have arrived, and we’re trying to spice things up with some extra fun crafts and sensory activities. This one was a whopper! And we already had all the materials in our cupboard! (Thanks … Continue reading
I love to schedule lots of playdates to keep the girls busy during school holidays. The kids love to have playmates over, and I always find that having an extra child or two in the house makes parenting that much more manageable. Today, Wanja and her … Continue reading