Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- Here comes Santa Claus...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
Tag Archives: Strong Start
As a stay at home mom, I have spent many afternoons outside with the girls while they played and explored. As such, I have really gotten to know all the nannies in our neighborhood. This gave me a window into the life and work of … Continue reading
Nutrition for toddlers is a hard nut to crack. Getting Claire and Heidi to eat a balanced diet has been one of our biggest concerns as parents over the years! Seriously, sometimes I wondered how it was possible that Claire … Continue reading