Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Ice skating in Nairoibi - who knew?
- Holiday photos: Thanksgiving at Sand Island Beach
- Mamas helping mamas: Breastfeeding support in Nairobi
Tag Archives: Sweetpea
Those of you who have been reading my blog over the years know my children as Sweetpea and Sugarplum. It may (or may not) surprise you to find out those are not their real names! When I started this blog, I … Continue reading
Yesterday was a pretty special day in the Wambugu household. Our amazing little girl turned four! She got the pink tutu she’s been asking for, plus lots of new books. We baked a special cake to bring to school and … Continue reading
My mom has a huge garden and vegetable patch at her house, and Claire loves helping with the flowers and veggies. A few days ago, she went outside with my mom and my grandmother to help weed the flowers around … Continue reading
I can’t believe my little baby is 3 years old! Happy birthday to my beautiful, smart baby girl!