Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
- Charcoal oven pizza catering
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- What's been keeping me so busy...
Tag Archives: Tembea Kenya
This year, Jesse will be participating in the Rhino Charge, Kenya’s annual 4×4 off-road race. The race raises awareness and funds to protect the rhino population in the Aberdare National Park, along with Kenya’s mountain range ecosystems, which provide water … Continue reading