Don't miss out!
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Choosing a car seat...
- Back to school (Whoopee!)
- Climb BlueSky - indoor rock climbing in Nairobi
Tag Archives: tooth fairy
What are you guys up to this weekend? I’m taking a few more steps in my resolution to do more hiking. We’re thinking of doing some of the nature trails at Brackenhurst in Limuru – have any of you ever … Continue reading
As you guys know, Claire had her first loose tooth a few weeks back. Shockingly, the tooth took almost 2 weeks to finally fall out! Claire was very careful with the tooth, afraid of potentially swallowing it and losing the chance … Continue reading