Don't miss out!
- A genius gingerbread house cheat to try with your kids
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Camping at Tiwi Beach
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Day trip: Brown's Cheese Factory
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
Tag Archives: toys
We got the kids the most amazing toy for Christmas – Magna-Tiles. They’re plastic tiles that come in different geometric shapes. All the tiles have a series of magnets around the border, so when you hold them next to each other, … Continue reading
Every evening, before Claire’s bath, she helps me pick up and put her toys away. If I give her a bit of direction, asking her to put the puzzle away, or pick up the Legos, she is usually quite happy … Continue reading