Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Ice skating in Nairoibi - who knew?
- Holiday photos: Thanksgiving at Sand Island Beach
- Mamas helping mamas: Breastfeeding support in Nairobi
Tag Archives: Tracey Hagman
I’m over at World Moms Blog today, writing about Heshima Children’s Centre and the amazing work they’re doing for children with special needs in Kenya. (And also about the gorgeous jewelry they make and sell at Dignity Designs!) Here’s a … Continue reading