Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Homemade bubbles!
- Kids' swimming lessons
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
Tag Archives: Travel with kids
We headed up to Laikipia with a bunch of friends this weekend. We went to El Karama, and rented out the entire lodge for our group.
We’re leaving tomorrow for Easter weekend at the coast (we’re heading back to Sand Island Cottages at Tiwi Beach!), so without further ado, here is part two of our best tips for flying with babies and kids! (Did you miss Part … Continue reading
We’ll be making our first flight with Heidi for Easter weekend, so I’ve been trying to remember all my tips and tricks for flying with babies! Claire has flown dozens of times, and through trial and error over the years, … Continue reading