Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- 9 surprising things about working with a sleep consultant
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
Tag Archives: Travel with kids
We headed up to Laikipia with a bunch of friends this weekend. We went to El Karama, and rented out the entire lodge for our group.
We’re leaving tomorrow for Easter weekend at the coast (we’re heading back to Sand Island Cottages at Tiwi Beach!), so without further ado, here is part two of our best tips for flying with babies and kids! (Did you miss Part … Continue reading
We’ll be making our first flight with Heidi for Easter weekend, so I’ve been trying to remember all my tips and tricks for flying with babies! Claire has flown dozens of times, and through trial and error over the years, … Continue reading