Don't miss out!
- A genius gingerbread house cheat to try with your kids
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- Camping at Tiwi Beach
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Camping in Gatamaiyo Forest Nature Reserve
Tag Archives: unprepared
Monday was the first day of school, and we were wildly unprepared. WILDLY. UNPREPARED. I egregiously underestimated how hard it would be to start the new school year just two short days after arriving home.