Don't miss out!
- A genius gingerbread house cheat to try with your kids
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Camping at Tiwi Beach
- Homemade yoghurt
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Day trip: Brown's Cheese Factory
Tag Archives: walks
I’ve been heading up to Karura Forest a few mornings per week to have a long walk – by myself! Now that Heidi is in school 3 mornings per week, I have a bit more time to do things alone, and to … Continue reading
One of the wonderful things about being at my mom’s house for the summer has been the long walks we’ve been taking around her neighborhood. She lives in a leafy, suburban area, with lots of interconnecting roads and cul-de-sacs. There … Continue reading