Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Homemade yoghurt
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- Needing to rush home to baby
- Champagne Ridge
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- Kids' swimming lessons
Tag Archives: what we’re reading
In the Town All Year Round is a classic in our house. It’s a book with very few words, but my kids can sit and flip through the pages for hours. We’ve had this book for years, and it gets pulled off … Continue reading
I’m over at World Moms Blog today, writing about our favorite Kenyan children’s books. We got a few new ones this weekend at the Giraffe Centre in Karen, and I wanted to share! We are really loving Chirchir is Singing, … Continue reading