Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- Weaning: a bittersweet conclusion...
- Camping in the Maasai Mara
- Eating out: Amani Ya Juu
Tag Archives: Women’s March on Nairobi
I was so proud to participate in the Women’s March on Nairobi this weekend, in solidarity with women marching all over the world! We had a peaceful march through Karura Forest, making our voices heard. Thanks to all of you … Continue reading
Have you heard about this incredible event, the Women’s March on Nairobi? On 21 January 2017, we will march in solidarity with men and women in Washington D.C. and around the world for the protection of women’s rights, safety, health, and our families.