Don't miss out!
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Homemade yoghurt
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Camping and adventuring in Hell's Gate
- When a word isn't just a word: SILLY
- 9 surprising things about working with a sleep consultant
- Camping at Mount Suswa
- What we're reading: Swahili books!
Tag Archives: Women’s March on Nairobi
I was so proud to participate in the Women’s March on Nairobi this weekend, in solidarity with women marching all over the world! We had a peaceful march through Karura Forest, making our voices heard. Thanks to all of you … Continue reading
Have you heard about this incredible event, the Women’s March on Nairobi? On 21 January 2017, we will march in solidarity with men and women in Washington D.C. and around the world for the protection of women’s rights, safety, health, and our families.