Don't miss out!
- How to: Getting a Kenyan passport for your child
- Getting your baby's birth certificate
- 11 amazing Kenyan Instagram accounts
- Homemade yoghurt
- Babywearing in Nairobi
- When your daughter says she wants to be white...
- What's been keeping me so busy...
- Feeling crafty: DIY Mei Tai baby carrier
- Camping in Ngare Ndare Forest
- Champagne Ridge
Tag Archives: Women’s March on Nairobi
I was so proud to participate in the Women’s March on Nairobi this weekend, in solidarity with women marching all over the world! We had a peaceful march through Karura Forest, making our voices heard. Thanks to all of you … Continue reading
Have you heard about this incredible event, the Women’s March on Nairobi? On 21 January 2017, we will march in solidarity with men and women in Washington D.C. and around the world for the protection of women’s rights, safety, health, and our families.